找回密码
 注册
查看: 2974|回复: 3

兵家:《孙子兵法》经典语句,好好品味!双语互译

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-27 17:49:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

《孙子兵法》是兵家最重要的一部军事著作。下面,我们用汉英两种语言来欣赏一下。

1.将者,智、信、仁、勇、严也。
General, is the commander of the wisdom, integrity, benevolence, courage, such as strict quality.
将领,就是指挥者所具备的智慧、诚信、仁爱、勇猛、严明等素质。

2.法者,曲制、官道、主用也。
System refers to the formulation and management of military system, military law and munitions.
制度,就是军制、军法、军需的制定和管理。

3.凡此五者,将莫不闻,知之者胜,不知者不胜。
The general must not be ignorant of all five aspects. Those who fully understand these conditions will win, and those who do will fail.
凡属这五个方面的情况,将领都不能不知。充分了解这些情况的就能取胜,相反就会作战失败。

4.故校之以计而索其情,曰:主孰有道?将孰有能?天地孰得?法令孰行?兵众孰强?士卒孰练?赏罚孰明?吾以此知胜负矣。
In addition, the specific conditions of both sides should be compared to explore the outcome of the war, that is, which side of the two monarchs to govern qing Ming? Which general has more talent? Which side has the better right place at the right time? Which side has strict military discipline? Which side is strong? Which soldier is well trained? Which side has clear reward and punishment? By comparing these analyses, you can determine who wins and who loses.
此外,还要通过比较双方的具体条件来探究战争胜负的情形,即双方君主哪一方施政清明?哪一方将帅更有才能?哪一方拥有更好的天时地利?哪一方军纪严明?哪一方兵力强大?哪一方士卒训练有素?哪一方赏罚分明?通过这些分析比较就能够判断谁胜谁负了。

5.将听吾计,用之必胜,留之;将不听吾计,用之必败,去之。
If I had my way, I would have won the battle, and I would have stayed. If you don't listen to me, the battle will be lost, and I will leave.
若听从我的意见,用兵作战就会取胜,我就留下来;若是不听从我的意见,打仗就会失败,我将会离开这里。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

请大家牢记南瓜园网址 www.nan2008.com

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南瓜园

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 05:19 , Processed in 0.282441 second(s), 15 queries .